E-mails sent from tickets is not showing in interaction history tab of the ticket
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Work Center.
- Go to Tickets.
- Go to any Ticket TI and go to Overview and compose an e-mail or compose e-mail option in Interactions facet.
- Choose respective Business Partner(Contact, Employee etc).
- Save and send the e-mail.
- You can find the sent e-mail under work center: Activities > Emails for that Ticket.
- Go to Interactions View, you see that the sent e-mail is not recorded in the Interactions history of this Ticket.
Respective Channel's e-mail id for Sales/Service Org. Unit's e-mail id is not maintained.
- Please maintain the Channel's e-mail id for Sales/Service Org. Unit's email id.
- For Org unit, e-mail id should either be replaced with e-mail id from the channel or create another fresh channel and maintain the same in the Sales/Service Org Unit's e-mail id.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To
SAP HYBRIS C4C 1705 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1708 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711 ; SAP LE APPL.PLATFORM 1705 ; SAP LE APPL.PLATFORM 1708 ; SAP LE APPL.PLATFORM 1711