Report Centre simplifies the usage of SuccessFactors Reporting Tools by providing access to reports from one place.
- As announced in Q3 2018, Report Center will be automatically enabled in all Preview Datacenters in phases, starting from 30th & 31st August 2019 (Note: Upgrade will be split into multiple weekends and notification will be sent to customers.)
- A similar approach will be taken for the Production Datacenters.
- After these automatic upgrades, disabling Report Center manually or the Undo option for the same from the Upgrade Center will not work.
- Before these automatic upgrades, Report Centre can be enabled manually via the Upgrade Centre. Further details on Enabling Report Centre from the Upgrade Centre.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Centre
- If you want to Enable the Report Centre, be aware of the following:
- Instances with the Report Centre enabled will provide a different navigation pathway to reports for all users.
Check the Navigation after Upgrading to Report Centre section of Report Centre user guide.
- To ensure your users can still run reports the “Report Centre” RBP permission will need to be given to the user’s role after the Report Centre Upgrade is completed. Further details on Role-Based Permissions for Accessing and Managing Reports in Report Centre.
- NOTE for non EC Customers: The Enable Generic Objects — requires “Enable the Attachment Manager” feature has to be enabled in provisioning, to avail of report scheduling in Report Centre. If you do not have access to partner provisioning reach out to Support.
Note: We recommend to turn the Report Centre upgrade off in Production until fully tested in Preview.
With the Upgrade to the Report Centre the following will occur:
- The Analytics option from the Main menu, Sub-tab is not available anymore. Further details on Navigation after Enabling Report Centre
- New permissions are required for the Report Centre.
- Admin Permissions for Report Centre:
- User Permissions for Report Centre:
- All the reporting Types (Ad Hoc, Dashboards, Advanced & Detailed Reporting) are now consolidated into 4 types (Canvas, Table, Tile, Dashboard) under Report Centre. Further details on Getting Familiar with New Reports
- Advanced Reporting or Detailed Reporting query designers will no longer be available as standalone tools.
Instead query creation is embedded directly into the report creation process and existing queries can be accessed by creating a new Report – Canvas report.
Further details on creating new Advanced Reporting or Detailed Reporting queries and on Accessing my existing Advanced Reporting or Detailed Reporting queries.
- All of the Reporting activities (run, export, create, edit, share report & job schedule) are now available from the Action Menu under Report Centre Understanding the Action Menu in Report Centre
- Classic Reporting remains available in the Report Centre through “Switch to Classic View” button. Further details on Switching between Report Centre and Classic Reporting UI.
- Report Scheduling is now available for all reports type via the Report Scheduler within the Report Centre. Further details on Scheduling Reports.
The pre-existing bundles created via the Legacy Report Distributor remain available through the “Switch to the legacy Report Distributor Tool” button. Further details on Accessing the Report Distributor.
Note: this upgrade has no impact on the LMS reports you see on LMS Adm interface.
Universal Roll out plan:
As announced in Q3 2018 and via email in April 2019, Report Center will be universally enabled in all the SuccessFactors instances as per the below timelines:
- Preview environments will be upgraded after Q3 2019 Preview release
- First Phase: 30th & 31st August 2019.
- Second Phase: 5th October
- Production environments will be upgraded after Q4 2019 Production release.
- [New] Enabling Report Center in Customers Test and Development instances within all Production data centers – 28th December 2019
Note: Upgrade will be split into multiple weekends and notification will be sent to customers.
- Managing Report Centre
The Managing Report Centre guide provides information on how to Configure, Manage & use the Report Centre and it’s functionalities from an Admin user perspective.
Note: You can access the pdf version directly via this link Managing Report Centre
- Using Report Centre
The Using Report Centre guide provides information on how to use the Report Centre and it’s functionalities from an End user perspective.
Note: You can access the pdf version directly via this link Using Report Centre
- Q3 2017 Release Information Webinar: SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Reporting
This community page offers links to the recording, presentation and Q & A from Product Management covered around the enhancements for SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Reporting for Q3 2017 (1708).
- Report Centre Planned for General Availability Q3 2017 - Frequently Asked Questions
This community page offers a link to the FAQ around the Report Centre changes with the Q3 2017 release.
It addresses several changes to the behaviour and navigation of the Reporting, Workforce Analytics and Workforce Planning applications.
- Q3 2017 – From Old to New Navigation for SuccessFactors Analytics and Reporting
SuccessFactors has begun its transition to a new reporting platform on top of HANA database, utilizing SAP Analytics Cloud technology for the reporting layer. The first phase is to consolidate multiple reporting tools into a unified navigation experience. The second phase is to unify all SuccessFactors data into a single data model in the back end. This presentation and video detail the start of phase 1 of the transformation.
- Are you ready for Report Center Universal Upgrade?
- Reporting and Analytics in SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Brief overview of the Reporting and Analytics tools available in SuccessFactors.
- Report Centre to Become a Universal Feature
analytics, reporting, missing, sub, tab,Report, centre dashboards, tiles, ORD, ad, hoc, schedule, detailed, advanced, reporting, Canvas, runtime, filter, offline, summary, export, distributor , KBA , report center 1708 , csg_q , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To