From 1708 the Report Center is generally available for all Customers.
The Report Center simplifies the usage of SuccessFactors Reporting Tools by providing access to reports from one place.
The Report Center can be enabled via the Upgrade Center. Further details on Enabling Report Center from the Upgrade Center
- If you already have the Report Center Beta turned on or want to Upgrade/Enable the Report Center in your productive instance to use the Report Center with the Q3/2017 release be aware of the following:
- Instances with the Report Center enabled will provide a different navigation pathway to reports for all users. Check the community page From Old to New Navigation for SuccessFactors Analytics and Reporting which explains the major changes from Q2 (1705) to Q3 (1708) 2017 release
- To ensure your users can still run reports the “Report Center” RBP permission will need to be given to the user’s role after the Report Center Upgrade is completed. Further details on Role-Based Permissions for Accessing and Managing Reports in Report Center.
- NOTE for non EC Customers: The Enable Generic Objects — requires “Enable the Attachment Manager” feature has to be enabled in provisioning, to avail of report scheduling in Report Center. If you do not have access to partner provisioning reachout to Support.
- If you are not prepared for the navigation changes yet, you can disable Report Center (from Admin Tool > Reporting & Analytics > Manage Report Center). Further details on Disabling the Report Center.
Note: We recommend to turn the Report Center upgrade off in Production until fully tested in Preview.
With the Upgrade to the Report Center the following will occur:
- The Analytics option from the Main menu, Sub-tab is not available anymore. Further details on Navigation after Enabling Report Center
- New permission required for the Report Center. Further details on Assigning Admin Permissions for Report Center or Assigning User Permission in RBP
- All the reporting Types (Ad Hoc, Dashboards, Advanced & Detailed Reporting) are now consolidated into 4 types (Canvas, Table, Tile, Dashboard) under Report Center. Further details on Getting Familiar with New Reports
- Advanced Reporting or Detailed Reporting query designers will no longer be available as standalone tools.
Instead query creation is embedded directly into the report creation process and existing queries can be accessed by creating a new Report – Canvas report.
Further details on creating new Advanced Reporting or Detailed Reporting queries and on Accessing my existing Advanced Reporting or Detailed Reporting queries.
- All of the Reporting activities (run, export, create, edit, share report & job schedule) are now available from the Action Menu under Report Center Understanding the Action Menu in Report Center
- Classic Reporting remains available in the Report Center through “Switch to Classic View” button. Further details on Switching between Report Center and Classic Reporting UI.
- Report Scheduling is now available for all reports type via the Report Scheduler within the Report Center. Further details on Scheduling Reports.
The pre-existing bundles created via the Legacy Report Distributor remain available through the “Switch to the legacy Report Distributor Tool” button. Further details on Accessing the Report Distributor.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Report Center
- 1708 Reporting, Analytics, and Planning Release Summary
Use this document to learn more about the new and enhanced features for the Reporting, Analytics and Planning solutions in this release.
- Managing Report Center
The Managing Report Center guide provides information on how to Configure, Manage & use the Report Center and it’s functionalities from an Admin user perspective.
Note: You can access the pdf version directly via this link Managing Report Center
- Using Report Center
The Using Report Center guide provides information on how to use the Report Center and it’s functionalities from an End user perspective.
Note: You can access the pdf version directly via this link Using Report Center
- Q3 2017 Release Information Webinar: SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Reporting
This community page offers links to the recording, presentation and Q & A from Product Management covered around the enhancements for SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Reporting for Q3 2017 (1708).
- Report Center Planned for General Availability 2017 Q3 - Frequently Asked Questions
This community page offers a link to the FAQ around the Report Center changes with the 2017 Q3 release.It addresses several changes to the behaviour and navigation of the Reporting, Workforce Analytics and Workforce Planning applications.
- Q3 2017 – From Old to New Navigation for SuccessFactors Analytics and Reporting
SuccessFactors has begun its transition to a new reporting platform on top of HANA database, utilizing SAP Analytics Cloud technology for the reporting layer. The first phase is to consolidate multiple reporting tools into a unified navigation experience. The second phase is to unify all SuccessFactors data into a single data model in the back end. This presentation and video detail the start of phase 1 of the transformation.
- Reporting and Analytics in SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Brief overview of the Reporting and Analytics tools available in SuccessFactors.
Report centre, report center, 1708, dashboards, tiles, ORD, adhoc, ad hoc, job schedule, detailed reporting, advanced reporting, Report Canvas, runtime filters, run offline, filter summary, export report, analytics subtab, analytics sub-tab, Report distributor , KBA , report center 1708 , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , How To