While executing a Campaign, there are some Actions which are shown as greyed out.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Campaign.
- Open the Campaign ABC(where ABC represents the Campaign ID).
- Go to the Build view.
- In the Target Group -->Actions section, you do not see some Actions available.
- Also, on the left side of the page, you do not see some Actions like "Create Lead", "Notify", Create Activity" etc are greyed out and not accessable.
Respective E-mail Template has not been maintained for the Actions to be available.
- In the Build View, on the left side in Actions section, Click on "Send E-mail" option available.
- This is not added to the Target Group --> Actions section.
- Click on "Seclect" option to select E-mail Template with its respective Communication Type.
- After choosing an E-mail Template, click on "Apply" to apply your selection.
- Now you see that all actions on the left hand side under the Actions section and available to work with.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To
SAP HYBRIS C4C ADDINS 1705 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1708 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711 ; SAP LE APPL.PLATFORM 1705 ; SAP LE APPL.PLATFORM 1708 ; SAP LE APPL.PLATFORM 1711