You have released the customer invoice and trying to preview the form to see the HSN/SAC code for items. However, the HSN/SAC code appears wrong for line item in customer invoice.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Search for relevant Customer Invoice which is Released. (GST Relevant)
- Select Edit and View All.
- Select Preview and here you can see that the HSN/SAC code is wrong for line items.
You are using customized form template for customer invoice document and you have mapped the HSN/SAC code to wrong binding path.
Since it is a customized form template for customer invoice document, you can map the field to below binding path using Adobe Life Cycle Designer to see correct HSN/SAC code.
The correct mapping for HSN Code at item level is - $.CustomerInvoice.Item.INHSNCode
Once you map the field to the above binding path, system will show the correct HSN/SAC code at item level in Customer Invoice document.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To