When you add additional communication languages, there are Chinese and Chinese trad.
In Admin guide, you see language ID for 'Simplified Chinese' is ZH.
So you're wondering whether Chinese and Chinese trad. mean the same.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects sub view.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Search and open the activity Additional Communication Languages.
- You can find there are 2 language keys Chinese and Chinese trad.
Chinese means the same with Simplified Chinese, which most Chinese customers use.
Chinese trad. mean traditional Chinese, which is often used by Taiwan customer.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To