Add Objective/Add Goal button is missing, even though action permissions are given
SuccessFactors BizX Cloud HCM Suite - Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. In Manage Templates option to add goals on the form are enabled
2. The necessary action Permissions are given too:
3. Launch a form and check the objective section > Add Objective / Add Goal button is missing
The user does not have objective creation rights on the linked objective plan
1. If you are not using Objecitve Plan states, please reach out to Professional Services or SuccessFactors Partners to have the Objective creation permission set up.
2. If you are using Objective Plan states, change the objective plan state to one, where the user can create goals
Once the user has the Objective Creation permission the button will show up in the PM form
3. Check the following if there user have +add goal permission in Goal Management and still does not have +add goal in PM form
- Check Route Map
Admin Center > Manage Route Map > 2018 Route Map> go to the steps> Show advance options> Step Mode, change it to full edit.
for example: Admin Center > Manage Route Map > 2018 Route Map> Goal Setting> Show advance options> Step Mode, change it to full edit
Note: changes does not affect live forms
Add Goal Button Add Objective Button , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem