When previewing an invoice, you find the State of the Bill-to party is different than it shows in the invoice.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Open the invoice and go to Involved Parties tab.
- Select the party Bill-To, in the Party Details, you notice the State is ABC. (ABC represents the name of the state).
- Click Preview button, system opens the layout PDF, you find the state of the Bill-To is DEF. (DEF represents the name of a state).
When previewing a customer invoice, system picks the address information from the account master data. In this case, the state of the Bill-To party was changed from ABC to DEF after creating the invoice. Therefore, the udpated state DEF is taken into the payout.
This is the current system design.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To