- The correct hiring manager activities are not showing up for the new hires even though the business rules have been set up.
- Hiring manager activities
Reproducing the Issue
- When processing a new hire through a custom workflow, the correct hiring manager activities are not showing up for the new hire.
- The object definition was not set for your business rule in Configure Object Definitions under Validate rules.
- If all your configurations are correct and the data being sent over is correct please check to see if you have set your Object Definition for your business rules in the Configure Object Definitions.
- Go to Admin Center>Configure Object Definitions> In the search field select Object Definitions then select Onboarding process. See screen shot below:
3. Next select Take Action>Make Correction see screen shot below:
4. Scroll down till you find Validate Rules> Select your Business Rule then save. Once you do this run a new test with a new candidate and your the correct Hiring Manager Activities should work. See screen shot below:
- Hiring Managers Activities
- Business Rules