"Remote server could not be found. Please check that the Live Data connection details are correct" error message appears in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure SAP Analytics Cloud tenant to use the SAML Identity Provider used for SAP S/4 HANA Cloud.
- Connect to SAP Analytics Cloud tenant with SAML.
- Create a new S/4 HANA Live Connection.
- Notice the error when clicking "OK".
This issue was caused by network issues in the SAP Cloud Platform data center.
Please check the status of the SAP Cloud Platform data center: https://sapcp.statuspage.io/
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, S4, S/4, SAML, SSO, error, failure, Single Sign On, IdP, Authentication, Auth, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem