- User who is assigned as an approver in the Offer Approval workflow, is on vacation and is not able to approve the offer. Therefore, Offer Approval must be reassigned to another user who can approve the offer. How to reassign the offer?
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - B1711
In b1711, the feature has been enhanced. Now users with proper permissions can not only reassign the current approver of an Offer, but they can reasign any of the other approvers in the same workflow. The newly assigned approver has to be an Active user in the system.
Permissions for Reassign Offer Approvals:
–RBP: In Admin Center -> Manage Permission Roles -> Permission… -> Administrator Permission ->Manage Recruiting -> select the checkbox for Reassign Offer Approvals;
–Non-RBP: In Admin Center -> Manage Recruiting Administration -> select the checkbox for Reassign Offer Approvals
How to reassign an Offer Approval:
- Admin Center;
- Reassign Offer Approvals
- New page includes possibility to find current user and to reassign it to a new user.
Search field – Find Pending Offer Approver: will not only find active but also inactive users.
Search field – Reassign Offer Approvals to: will only find active users; target user cannot be inactive.
- When a current offer approver is entered, the table will display all offer approvals where s/he is the current offer approver.
- After clicking on Reassign button, a confirmation pop-up comes up.
- This pop-up gets displayed after clicking on Yes button on the confirmation pop-up.
Note: Once the offer approvals are reassigned, then also the To Do list items will be removed from the old user and be assigned to the new user; the new user will receive a mail notification
E-mail summary of what was done (meaning the changes) is also sent to the admin.
2082171 - How to reassign job requisitions - Recruiting
Offer; Offer Approval; Reassignment; Route Form; Offer Stuck with Inactive User; v4admin; Route Offer; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To