You cannot edit the Duration directly in the registered product.
You cannot edit the duration field in the Registered Product directly, as it comes from the Warranty.
In order to select a different Duration in the Value Selection, you must create a new Warranty.
The Start Date is calculated based on the Reference Date of the registered product, so if the Reference Date is changed, the Start Date changes as well (Warranty End Date = Start date + Duration).
To create a new Warranty:
- Go to the Products work center;
- Go to Warranties view;
- Click on New > Configure the duration.
To edit the Start Date:
- Go to the Products work center > Registered Products view;
- Open a product > Click on Edit;
- Change the Reference Date.
KBA , LOD-CRM-PRO , Products , How To