Ask For Feedback Date range for collecting feedback was set to Fixed with future dates for Start date and End Date but when viewing the Team Overview tab, Ask for feedback button still appears.
SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Form Template Settings > Select the PM template
- Make sure Disable Ask For Feedback functionalit is NOT checked
- In Date range for collecting feedback from employees, select Fixed for both Start and End Dates
- Select future dates for Stard Date and End Date
- Launch a new form or in an existing form, proxy as the Manager and access the Team Overview tab
- Notice that the Ask for Feedback button is still displayed
This is an expected behavior of Ask for Feedback functionality. It compares the current date with the Start and End date defined in Form Template Settings and render the button accordingly.
The Ask for Feedback button visibility in the Team Overview tab will be based on the following:
Note: Changes to the Ask for Feedback dates and options in Form Template Settings are retroactive. Changes to the dates will apply to existing forms.
1. Disable Ask For Feedback Functionality is NOT checked. Start Date and End Date are set to Fixed with future dates. (Current Date is Before Start Date)
Ask for Feedback button will appear with "Recommended Later" below.
2. Disable Ask For Feedback Functionality is NOT checked. Start Date and End Date are set to Fixed dates. (Current Date is Between Start Date and End Date)
Ask for Feedback button will appear with "Recommended Now" below.
3. Disable Ask For Feedback Functionality is NOT checked. Start Date and End Date are set to Fixed dates. (Current Date is After End Date)
Ask for Feedback button will NOT appear with a message "You chose not to request feedback about employee".
4. Disable Ask For Feedback Functionality is CHECKED
Ask for Feedback button will NOT appear. Feedback from Others column will not be visible.
Based on the above scenarios, if you are planning to set future dates for Managers to be able to Ask for Feedback and do not want them to see the button yet, you may have to disable ask for feedback first and later just turn it on when you are ready to allow Managers to Ask for Feedback.
2078040 - Ask for Feedback and Disable Ask for Feedback - Performance Management
Ask for feedback button, team overview, ask for feedback dates, ask for feedback , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FBK , Feedback: Get Feedback, Ask for Feedback, etc. , Problem