When logged in HTML5 User Interface mode, you have noticed that Advanced Selection functionality is not available for usage.
You might have a demand to use the Operator selection criteria in order to define a set of additional filters over a particular characteristic.
Reproducing the Issue
Log into the system in HTML5 mode:
- Go to Business Analytics work center
- Go to Design Reports view
Then follow the next steps
- Search for the report Account Contact Data
- Open the report in the View: Account Contact Data and Selection: Initial
- On the report selection, click on value help for field Contact.
Note, there is no advanced selection option available in this screen that pops up.
Repeat the previous steps in Microsoft Silverlight or RUI mode and you will note the advanced selection functionality is available.
Advanced Search is only available on the selection screen and not on Value Help screen.
Either you need to log in into the system in Silverlight or RUI mode if you need to make use of Advanced Selection criteria in Value Help screen for any of the characteristics.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Product Enhancement