Requst for "Channel" field in Tickets View to be PSM released
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Services Work Center
- Go to Tickets Work Center View
- You can see all the Tickets listed.
- Please look for the column with name "Channel". (If you do not find this, you may add the same using Edit Master Layout or Personalization setup).
- At times, you may request for PSM release of this field so that this can be used in PDI environment.
Channel field in the UI is a UI only field which is consolidation of different fields based on type of ticket created. This is not persisted directly in BO and hence cannot be PSM released.
The "Channel" can no tbe PSM released.
If you want to use similar kind of field, then there is field "Source" in the UI which can be enabled via adaptation in KUT.
This field can be set while creating TICKET. The technical name of the field is 'Data Origin Code' in Root node and it has set of values which can be set.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To