When User login to LMS system, the learning home page is not displayed correctly:
Or the catalog page, the notification editor page is not loading correctly:
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to LMS as an end user
- Go to Learning Home page
- My learning Assignments Page is not loading or the catalog page/notification editor/ certificate editor is not displaying properly
For the Home page issue ONLY:
- The issue was caused by a cache issue on our Apache servers and was fixed by our Operations team
For the other page rendering issues:
- The Bizx and LMS application versions are mismatched: Bizx is on 1705 and LMS on 1708
Home page rendering issue:
Engineering team fixed the issue, below are the resolution steps need to be followed by the users/admins who are facing this issue.
- Before login to the application clear all the browser cache and cookies from the beginning.
- Now login in to the application as user/admin, the issue is no more reproducible.
Other page rendering issue:
- Either you have another Bizx environment which is on preview release and currenlty on 1708, in which case you need to ask your partner or support to integrate it with your LMS on 1708
- Or you do not have a preview environment, in that case you need to wait for Bizx to be upgraded on 1708 (8th September) and arrange migration of your Bizx test instance with your CSM/CEE
SAP, SuccessFctors, Learning, LMS, Learning User Home Page, Home Page, UI, interface, display issue, rendering, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TIL , Landing Pages and Tiles , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , LMS Integrations , LOD-SF-LMS-PER , Learning Performance Issues , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Bug Filed