This new report was introduced with the Q3 2017 - 1708 release and we would like to understand what is the data provided in the report.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Admin interface
Reproducing the Issue
- The LMS admin must have the "Run LMS Usage Metrics Report" workflow added to his role.
- The learning Market place metrics will only appear if the Learning Market Place license is installed. (System admin > Environment > Licensed modules)
- The users have the "market place" workflow added to their user role. The role is added to default user roles but needs to be manually added to any custom role.
To run the report:
- In the admin interface, navigate to Reports
- Search for "LMS Usage Metrics"
This report provides metrics for:
- Full Active User Count computed as of a point in time (excludes Learning Marketplace users)
- Learning Marketplace transactions for the past year (include all order line items on all orders that are of type Marketplace created within the last 12 months)
In LMS admin > Commerce > Order Management > search > in the results see column "order type"
Users synched from platform which have not used Learning are excluded
- Running the report does not impact stored metrics. To retrieve only the most recent stored metric, leave “Metrics From” criteria blank.
Using Learning is defined as any active user that meets any of the following 3 criteria:
- User has learning history
- User has registration status of type “enrolled” for a course on their LP
- User has launched content for an Online or Blended course on their LP
The background job in charge of updating the count runs once weekly (the day may vary by data center, and the schedule may be subject to change).
- The data is purged when it is older than 3 years
Please see KBA 2290023 for more information on LMS default roles.
Please see attached document for more information about Market Place.
SAP, SuccessFactors, learning, LMS, Q3 2017, 1708, LMS Usage Metrics Report, license, active user count, market place , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To