User Learning Plan report doesn't show the item/record in case of failure record completion. But in case of success record learning the item along with completion dates are shown in User Learning Plan report.
SAP SF Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create an item and attach a content object
2. In the ' online content' Tab of the item modify the settings and put Completion status and failure status.
3. Assign the course to user.
4. Pull the 'User Learning plan' report. The item is displayed on the report.
4. User launches the item and fails the item and the learning history is recorded as failure for the item.
5. The Item is not showing up now on Learning Plan report. tried this by putting both the setting in the step 2 above.
6. In case the user passes the content the learning plan report shows up the record and completion date etc. but in case of failure status the report shows deflected behavior.
Learning plan report pulls the data from DB table PA_STUD_CPNT - current user item assignment table and PA_STUD_QUAL_CPNT - current user item assignment table via curricula.
Now system design is as such along with all the current assignment - PA_STUD_CPNT and PA_STUD_QUAL_CPNT also stores data for current successful completion.
But if a user fails an item, that record is not stored in the PA_STUD_CPNT and PA_STUD_QUAL_CPNT, and hence learning plan report will not show the data for failure.
Learning Plan Report not showing failure status is by design of the system,
Learning plan report should only be used to get the current assignment of the user not history for history of the completion and failure, please use the learning history report
Learning Plan report Failure Data not coming up in the report , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem