When saving Code List Restriction changes with a great number of values both for the code to restrict and the controlling field, the system takes a long time to process the request and ends up throwing a dump.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Open Code List Restrictions.
- Create a new code list restriction or select an existing one, where the code to restrict and the control field has over 100 values.
- Deselect / select all and try to save it.
- The system will load for a long time and throw a dump after a few minutes.
The dump is a server time out as the system runs out of memory.
This is currently a limitation where SAP Cloud for Customer only supports 100*100 values, which means the code to restrict should have maximum 100 values and the controlling field also a maximum of 100 values.
code list restriction, dump , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , Product Enhancement