- 1. The "Unrated" value from rating scale in a form does not show under "Dashboard View" and "List View" under Calibration session.
- 2. The same "unrated" rating appears under "Bin View" and "Matrix View".
- Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure a Calibration Session with data pulling from a PM from.
- The PM form has a five point rating scale with "unrated" being the first value in the rating scale.
- Activate the session> Open the session from Home dropdown as a participant of the session.
- No "unrated" value can be seen on the scale from the Dashboard View and List View. However, unrated value does appear when checked from Bin View and List View
- By design, calibration does not support to show unrated subject for dashboard and list view, only for bin and matrix view.Hence, the "unrated" rating option does not show up under Calibration even though the same is present in form.
KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-PM , Calibrating with Performance Form Data , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions