- We are unable to view employment, personal, time off tab in public profile dropdown.
- Have given permissions in RBP and checked data model for tabs, everything is fine but unable to see tabs in dropdown:
Employee Central v12
Reproducing the Issue
- Search for any employee in people search > go to their public profile > click on the public profile dropdown > personal information, employment information, time off and other tabs are missing.
- Permissions in RBP are given to access employee views.
- If we run a person and employment information adHoc report > we can see that this employee has employment and personal information data, but still the tabs does not show.
The tabs are not enabled for the employee views in admin centre > configure employee files tool:
Enable the tabs under admin centre > configure employee files tool :
Now we can see the tabs if below conditions are satisified,
- We have provided employee views permission for these tabs in role based permission.
- Employee has employee central data, i.e. employment information, personal information atleast.
The tabs will appear as below:
Employee Views Employment information tab Personal information tab EC tabs Public profile dropdown v12 tabs , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem