After how many fields does show more link start to come up?
Employee Central - People Profile 3
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to employee files > navigate to personal information of any employee central section which has many fields.
- You can observe that certain number of fields are shown as is, and for remaining fields, you need to click on show more.
Employee central sections only show 10 rows of data, any data/field more than 10 rows space will show under show more:
- Employee Central sections will only show 10 rows worth data and remaining will be grouped under show more, this is an expected behavior.
- There is no way that we can control how many fields show before show more.
However, when we consider custom MDF sections/portlets, we can have customization option to display certain number of fields as is without grouping them under show more. Any fields beyond this number will come under show more.
- This control is found in Admin tools >Manage configuration UI > edit properties:
Visible fields count determines how many fields are shown before anymore fields are grouped under show more.
show more pp3 people profile fields expand portlet expand custom portlet , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem