Country code doubled after creating a new individual customer from an incoming call in the Live Activity pane.
Reproducing the Issue
- Click the Live Activity pane.
- Simulate an inbound call using the CTI Client Adapter.
- Click the New Individual Customer icon.
- Fill in the mandatory fields.
- Click the Save and Open option.
- In the new created individual customer you see that the Phone field contains two country codes.
You have not added the + (plus) sign in front of the phone number.
In order to avoid the doubling of the country code you have to add the + (plus) sign in front of the phone number.
Further information on phone numbers in C4C can be found on the following blog post:
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To