USCIS released a revised I9 form today (July 17,2017) which has to be used by employers starting September 18.
Coustomers would like to know When can we expect this revised form in SF?
- Applicable to All datacenters.
- I9 form
Please find below update from Product Management team regarding I9 form:
The document has been released by USCIS. Here are the expected changes in I9 Form.
Revisions to the Form I-9 instructions:
- The name of the Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices to its new name, Immigrant and Employee Rights Section.
- Removed “the end of” from the phrase “the first day of employment.”
Revisions related to the List of Acceptable Documents on Form I-9:
- Add a new form, Consular Report of Birth Abroad (Form FS-240) , to the List C drop down of documents.
- We are checking to if E-Verify needs to be updated to accept the new form.
- The new form combined all the certifications of report of birth issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545, Form DS-1350, and Form FS-240) into selection C #2 in List C.
We are targeting a patch prior to the September 17th deadline for the updates to be added to SF Onboarding.
SuccessFactors Safe Harbor statement applies:
All product features and delivery dates mentioned represent current product development expectations only and not a delivery commitment. These features may not be delivered in the indicated time frame or at all.
Customers should base their purchasing, administrative, and configuration decisions solely on functionality that is currently available.