Unable to import Learning History due to the error 'The record could not be processed because an e-signature is required.'.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - B1611 and later versions.
Reproducing the Issue
1. System Admin> Tools> Import Data
Action: Import Data
Record Type: Learning History
Import Option: Add
2. Insert the excel file then submit.
3. Select 'Run this job immediately, if allowable' then Finish.
This issue is because of the e-signature enabled in completion status.
1. Check completion status by going to Learning> Item. Enter Item ID> Online content tab> Settings> Modify settings> Completion Status.
2. References> Learning> Completion Status.
3. Enter completion status id then edit.
4. Uncheck 'Enable electronic signature' then apply changes.
If the customer does not want to disable e-signature, another option is to use Record Learning Multiple.
learning history, e-signature required, import learning history , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem