- When removing a scheduled offering assigned by a program, the following error is received:
- The System Cannot Update the Registration Status of <user> as they have Registered to the Scheduled Offering via Program
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Use Registration Assistant and select the user, then the scheduled offering, and receive the error.
- OR -
- Go to the Scheduled Offering and attempt to withdraw the user from enrollment.
Due to assignment relationship between programs and scheduled offerings a unique constraint is also created that cannot be broken.
- Scheduled offerings assigned by programs can only be removed from a user by removing the program itself from the user or removing the scheduled offering from the program
- Removing the program should then propagate the removal to all users with the program
- KBA 2266807 contains more information on how to remove a Program from a User's Learning Plan
delete remove cancel withdraw cancelling canceling canceled cancelled removed deleting withdrawn enrolled disenroll unenroll SO programs assignment duration SF LMS schedule , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , LMS Programs , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem