You would like to hide the Claim Non-Travel-Related Expenses option from Travel & Expenses work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel & Expenses work center.
- Select the Travel & Expenses tab.
- Here you can see the Claim Non-Travel-Related Expenses option that you want to remove.
It is possible to remove this box by editing the Scoping from Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project First Implementation.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Click on Next until you reach the step 4 Questions.
- Expand Travel and Expenses.
- Expand Expense and Reimbursement Management.
- Select Expense Reporting.
- Expand Group Claim non-travel-related expenses in:.
- Remove the selection under the column In Scope for the country that you would like the option not to be available for.
- Click Next.
- Select Yes to agree to changes completed.
- Select Finish to confirm the changes selected.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To