You want to know why system displays Ship-To Location as X instead of Y and state code in Stock Transfer Invoice Form though details are maintained correctly at master data Site level.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Work center.
- Go to Outbound Deliveries View.
- Show All Deliveries and find required delivery ID.
- Select it and click on Preview.
- Scroll down and here you can see :Stock Transfer Invoice.
- You find Ship-to Location as X and relevant State Code.
- You observed that both are incorrect.
You have to maintain required State relevant details for relevant Site under Organizational Structure.
- Go to Organizational Structure WorkCentre.
- Go to Org Structure View.
- Edit the structure and under Planning View.
- Find relevant Site ID : ABC.
- Select it and go to Addresses tab.
- Scroll down, here you have to maintain required State as Y instead of X.
- Update it.
- Perform Save.
KBA , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , How To