You want to perform a search of an employee support ticket via Advanced Search filtering by the Employee Name in the Employee field, but when the search is finished, the system displays the Employee ID in Advanced Search instead of the name.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center;
- Go to Employee Support view;
- Open Advanced Search;
- In the Employee field, put ABC (ABC represents the employee name);
- System recognizes the Employee, but changes the name to 123 (123 represents the employee ID).
This is the system expected behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Forum to submit an idea: https://ideas.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
KBA , AP-IBA-IBA , Installed Base , How To