- You modify a Sales Quote document.
- You expect the change is also reflected to the follow up document created from of the sales quote.
- The changes are saved in C4C but do not get replicated to external system.
- You are using the integration scenario Sales Quote Replication with Follow up Document to external system
- You have created a follow up document from the Sales Quote
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales and select Sales Quotes
- Select the Sales Quote XYZ (Where XYZ represents the Sales Quote ID)
- Modify the Sales Quote and save it
- The changes are not replicated to external system
- There is no outgoing message in Web Service Message Monitoring
You have already created the Follow up Document from this Sales Quote.
According to Help Document 'Sales Quote - Advanced', if a sale quote is changed after replication, the changes are not forwarded to the external system after the replication.
This is a designed system behavior.
You should modify the follow up document directly in ERP.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To