- Drill down columns missing in Dashboard 2.0
- Tile created through tile builder is showing less columns than actual configured through tile builder.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Dashboard 2.0 page or homepage(if tile is activated for homepage)and view the tile.
- Click on a graph to view the drill down columns
- The drill down columns coming are less that what is configured in Tile builder.
Ex: below tile is showing 8 columns
Actual columns in drill down: 18
This is because the columns are hidden from the UI
- Open tile in the Dashboard.
- Click to drill down the data
- click on any column heading
- You will see all the columns list( configured through tile builder).
- Checked one will be displayed and unchecked one not.
Columns missing drill down dashboard 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , How To