Your Business User has changed to a development user.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into C4C with your user.
- Select Adapt menu from any screen.
- Open Edit Master Layout.
- It is not possible to make any changes.
A Development User flag is set for a user in the below scenarios:
- User logged into the SDK.
- User created a Custom Object via Custom Object Builder.
Currently, removing this flag cannot be performed by business users. In order to solve this, raise a incident with Cloud Support requesting the removal of the Development Flag for the User XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the user), and Support Team will remove the flag.
Developement user, Edit Master Layout, Business User , KBA , BC-DWB-REP-XRP , Lean Stack xRepository , How To