You have vision of the Supporting Pod in a PMv12a form, and wish for this to not be visible.
PM v12 Acceleration
In order to remove the vision of this pod in PMv12a, you can simply permission this out through the template permissions in "Manage Templates"
- Go to Admin Center>>Performance Management>> Manage Templates
- Next, select the template you wish to edit and go into the "General Settings" tab, click the "Show advanced options" link, and then click on the link "# Button Permission(s) defined. Click to modify."
- "Show advanced options" link will not be visible unless the user has the permission "
- "# Button Permission(s) defined. Click to modify." link will not show if the template has not been assigned a Route Map.
- Within this menu, you can grant permissions to many different buttons
- To remove the supporting pod altogether, just set the permissions to "Supporting Information" to type "None"
- You may customize this permission however you please, restricting vision to this button to certain roles and route steps as well
SFSF, Successfactors, PMV12a, Performance Management v12 acceleration, Supporting Pod, remove, How To, disable , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , How To