- Position Criticality filter not giving correct result in Position Tile
- Position Criticality filter not working
SuccessFactors BIZX: Succession Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Position Tile via Succession
- Select Position Criticality (renamed to Critical Role) and select Critical or Non Critical and click on Search
- The search result doesn't show any position even though there are positions with position criticality value as Critical.
There could be many reasons for this issue, one of the common reasons for this issue is incorrect mapping of positionCriticality field under Searchable section of Position object Definition.
You would need to check the mapping of positionCriticality field in Position object Definition, kindly follow the steps below for the same:
- Go to Admin Center
- Under Company Settings click on 'Configure Object Definition'
- Select Object Definition in the 1st drop down and Position in the 2nd drop down
- Go to Searchable section of Position Object Definition
positionCriticality field is a picklist field and should have an extension .label NOT .externalCode.
- Update mapping as positionCriticality.label under Searchable Fields section of Position Object Definition and then Position Criticality field would work correctly in Position Tile.
- Position Tile filter
- Position Criticality filter