Bank Field in Payment Information Portlet does not display values for some users; whereas the values are displayed for other users.
Displaying Bank Data:
Not displaying Bank data for another user:
Employee Central: Payment Information
This happens because Bank Country field is after the Bank field. There is an association between Bank and Bank Country. In this case, Bank Country is not yet selected, hence Bank field does not fetch any value.
An employee for whom at least one Payment Information record exists, the Bank data will appear because for Edit option of an existing record, the Bank Country field is already populated and for Add New Record option, the fields get automatically populated with data from previous record.
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Configuration UI
- Search for the Payment Information UI that is in use
- Note that there are 2 sections in the UI. The upper section is for Payment Information and here fields like Job Country, Employee, etc appear. The loswer section is for Payment Information Details and here fields like Pay Type, Payment Method, etc appear.
- Hover mouse near the upper and lower section and click on "Edit Properties" of each section.
- Make sure that Layout is "Form" for both the sections. You can refer to the following KBA for more details: 2398501
- Rearrange the fields in such a way that Bank Country appears before Bank.
ECT-78432 bank_country manage_configuration_ui , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem