How to restrict the language selection in the drop-down option, while creating New Account and New Contact .
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Go to Accounts or Contacts view and click on New Account or New Contact .
- In the New Account/New Contact window, select the drop-down option of field Language.
You can see the language ABC(where is ABC is one of the language) is missing.
You need to maintain the language in the Business Configuration - Fine Tune Activity.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view .
- Select the Project and click on the Open Activity List.
- Search for the Fine-Tune activity name Additional Communication Languages and open it.
- Select the checkbox for the Language Key as ABC and save the changes.
Now in the New Account/New Contact window for the field Language the option for language as ABC is now available.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To