You want to add a separate document number format per GST Registration Number for Customer Invoicing.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open the Activity List and go to the Fine-Tune activity.
- Find the Document Numbering Formats for Customer Invoicing activity and open it.
- Press Define document numbering formats for India.
- Add Row and maintain the details, such as Company ID, Document type, Sales Document type..You also need to explicitly maintain Tax Registration Number and maintain a number range.
You wonder how to add a separate document number format per GST Registration Number for Customer Invoicing.
As per GST law, a separate document number format for each of GST Registration number is required.
While maintaining the document number ranges,
1. Enter the Tax Registration Number; Select a tax registration number only if you want a separate numbering rule for this registration number.
2. Enter Tax Reporting Unit - Select a tax reporting unit only if you want a seperate numbering rule for this tax reporting unit.
Document Numbering GST Registration , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To