Although the stock is available for Order item ABC , Unable to release the Customer Demand.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Control Work Center.
- Navigate to Customer Demand View.
- Search for ABC.
- Select Go.
- Select Release With Stock Check.
Warning message appears.
It is not possible to release the schedule line dated XYZ , for order item ID ABC The stock is not available.
There is a stock of N quantities available but already there are orders that have been released to execution for more than n quantities. Hence we do not have stock for further release of items from customer demand.
We can see available stock as n qunatities but this quantity is assigned to orders already which are released and hence allocated , its just they are not delivered.
In order to process Sales Order ABC you will have to cancel other Sales Orders which are not so urgent by following the steps below.
- Reject the Outbound Delivery Request.
- Cancel the Sales Order which are not so urgent by maintaining reason for rejection.
KBA , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , How To