LMS Admin user is unable to process user approvals.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Logon as an admin
2. Select user who has approvals waiting to be processed.
3. In the user record navigate to Related More > Approvals
4. Approvals cannot be accessed
The Edit User Government Reporting workflow is not associated to the admin role.
1. Open the admin role in edit mode and naviagate to Workflows. It's assumed that the admin has all or a combination for the following workflows already
- Edit User Approval
- Edit User Approval Role
- View User Approval
- View User Approval Role
2. Add the Edit User Government Reporting workflow to the role. It's located under the Government Reporting section.
3. Once admin checks again, the aprrovals are available to process
Edit User Approval, Edit User Approval Role, View User Approval, View User Approval Role, Edit Item Government Reporting, workflow, approvals, user approvals , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To