- During initial verification received a status of Unable to Process and do not know how to proceed.
- E-verify initial verification
Reproducing the Issue
- When processing a candidate through E-verify received a status of Unable to process.
- DHS has a technical error and the case could not be processed. Please read the instructions below from DHS. You may see either of the following screens:
- Per DHS instructions you are to close the case and create a new one. Since you are not able to create a new case please open a Cloud Product Support ticket for our team to kick start a new E-verify case.
- Once we have kicked started a new E-verify case you can then proceed to complete your E-verify activity until you get Employment Authorize. Please note that you might get a duplicate status on the kicked started E-verify activity. If you do get this status please continue with the activity and proceed till you receive Employment Authorize .
- Unable to Process
- Initial Verification
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions