When creating a new Account, you want the current User to be assigned as Owner of Account.
- Go to Administrator work center
- Go to Workflow Rules view
- Select New
- In the first step, enter Basic Data
- Description: ABC
- Choose Business Object: Account
- Choose Timing: On Create Only
- Select Next to Define Conditions
- Add Group of conditions as per your need
- Choose Next to Define Actions
- Choose Rule Type: Action
- Choose Action: Assign me as Owner
- Select Next to Review
- Select Activate
- Select Finish
After the above settings, the user should be able to go ahead.
Note that the user needs to logout the system, and login again so that the changes take place.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To