The Outbound File in Liquidity Management work center is with the status Error in File Creation.
The error message is: Payment 1234 (1234 represents the Payment ID): business partner name XYZ (XYZ represents the Partner Code) does not exist in display log.
Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Liquidity Management work center, choose the File Management view, and then choose the Outbound Files subview.
- Select the file that is Error in File Creation, and choose Display Log.
- Under the General tab, you see the error message: Payment 1234: business partner name XYZ does not exist.
The Address details for one of the business partner is not maintained in the system.
This is the reason why an error message appeared, as the formatted name is picked from Address information for one of the payment document in Outbound File.
You have to maintain the Address details using below steps:
- Go to Business Partner Data work center.
- Click on Business Partners view.
- Search for the Business partner (XYZ) mentioned in the error message.
- Click on Edit.
- Select option Addresses from dropdown list.
- Fill the Address details and click on Save.
You can create a new file for these payments after maintaining the Address details.
Payment, Business partner name does not exist , KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To