You have created a Workflow Rule that sends an email notification with a ticket hyperlink. However, when you click on the link, an incomplete page pulls up instead of the ticket.
Reproducing the Issue
- You receive an email from C4C on your inbox;
- Open the email;
- Click on URL link sent on email;
- An incomplete page instead of the ticket ABC (ABC represents the ID of the ticket).
The URL mantained on the HTML template is not correct.
- Create a HTML template that uses the following hyperlink: https://myXXXXXX.crm.ondemand.com/sap/public/ap/ui/repository/SAP_UI/HTML5/client.html?bo_ns=http://sap.com/thingTypes&bo=COD_GENERIC&node=Root&operation=OnExtInspect¶m.InternalID=ABC¶m.Type=COD_SRQ_AGENT_TT&sapbyd-agent=TAB&OBNRedirect=X (XXXXXX represents the tenant);
- Save the template with incoding UTF-8;
- Log in C4C;
- Go to Administrator work center;
- Go to Workflow Rules view;
- Select the workflow rule DEF (DEF represents the ID of the workflow rule);
- Press Edit;
- Go to step Actions;
- Upload the HTML template in the template field;
- Save changes.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To