When a user has access to view Social Accounts (LinkedIn Information), one can still see the “Domain” field as Editable when editing Contact Information.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login as Admin.
2. Proxy as User without edit permissions.
3. Navigate to user with LinkedIn Information in People Profile.
4. Edit Contact Details.
5. Domain field under Linked Information is editable.
- This issue is expected to be fixed in the b1708 release.
- The issue can be tracked in ECT-75078, which will be available in the release notes prior to the b1708 release.
SF, EC, PP3, RBP, ECT-75078 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed