In Responsive User Interface, during Account creation, upon identifying the potential duplicate Accounts using Check for Duplicates button, and further, trying to Merge the potential duplicate Accounts, we are not able to select the duplicates and trigger a Merge process from the view. That is, we cannot checkmark at least two Accounts for Merge and, the Initiate Merge button is missing.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to RUI
- Go to Customers work center
- Go to Accounts view
- Select + icon to create a new Account
- Fill the Account Name
- Select Check for Duplicates button
- Able to see the potential duplicates list
- Select the icon Toggle Selection Mode at the top right corner
- In the potential duplicates list, not able to select 2 checkboxes at a time and the Initiate Merge button is not available
Merge capability is added for Accounts, Contacts and Individual Customers which are already existing in the system.
The functionality to Merge is not available while creating a new Business Partner (in quick create) but only in the thing inspector (TI).
Initiate Merge, Merge Accounts, Check for Duplicates , KBA , check for duplicates , merge accounts , initiate merge , LOD-LE-BP-MRG , Business Partner Merge , How To