In Responsive User Interface, during Account creation, upon identifying the potential duplicate Accounts using Check for Duplicates button, and further, trying to Merge the potential duplicate Accounts, we are not able to select the duplicates and trigger a Merge process from the view. That is, we cannot checkmark at least 2 Accounts for Merge and, the Merge button is missing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to RUI
- Go to Customers work center
- Go to Accounts view
- Select + icon to create a new Account
- Fill the Account Name
- Select Check for Duplicates button
- Able to see the potential duplicates list
- Select the icon Toggle Selection Mode at the top right corner
- In the potential duplicates list, not able to select 2 checkboxes at a time and the Merge button is not available
The new Merge capability in 1708 was added for Accounts, Contacts and Individual Customers which are already existing in the system.
The functionality is not available while creating a new Business Partner (in quick create) but only in the thing inspector (TI).
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To