- Initiated onboarding from RCM and i see duplicate records created in Onboarding
- How do we get duplicate records in Onboarding
- Multiple Import file received from RCM
- Clicking on the "Initiate Onboarding" button multiple times
How to identify multiple import file from RCM?
- Go to Onboarding
- Click Settings -> Audit Trail
- Type the name of the new hire
- Candidate list will populate. Choose each candidate
- Each record is created based on the import file received from RCM
- Check the Event "NEWHIRE_IMPORT" & SF_INTEGRATION (CandidateCreated).
How the integration betweem RCM and Onboarding works?
- When initiate onboarding button is clicked, signal is sent to Onboarding.
- Onboarding accept the information and provide an acknowledgment.
- Once RCM receives this acknowledgment, "Initiate Onboarding" button is greyed out and Status is updated as "Sucess"
There are times, RCM is not receiving the ackownlegment or ONB is not sending the acknowlegment. Please create a support ticket for analyzing the cause.
RCM - ONB Integration , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem