You have executed a new Payment Run in Payables or Receivables. When you check Payment Proposals for an earlier run with the same settings you notice that the Payment Proposal lists is now empty.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payables workcentre.
- Navigate to the Payment Run view.
- Create a new Payment Run and maintain your settings as desired.
- Execute the Run.
- Once the Payment Run is finished, click on the View Payment Proposal button to access your payment list.
- Go back to the Payment Run view.
- Execute a new Payment Run.
- Open the Payment Proposals list.
- You notice that the earlier documents are now taken into this run as well, with new Payment IDs.
If you check the Payment Proposals for the earlier Run you can see that it is now empty.
This is the expected system behaviour, if you execute Payment Runs for the same set of suppliers or customers, the system overwrites the former Payment Proposals to keep the Payments updated.
If you wish to keep separate Payment Proposals lists simultaneously, you can execute your Payment Runs for different sets of Suppliers or Customers. However, next time you execute a Payment Run for the same sets of Suppliers or Customers, former Payment Proposals will be overwritten again.
For further information on Payment Proposals, please consult the following Help Document: Create and Edit Payment Proposals for Payables.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To