You have created a form template in your language but at the time of printing the information is shown in English.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management Work Center.
- Go to Form Template Maintenance View.
- Search and Select the affected Form Template.
- Click Open > Easy Form Editor.
You will see the information prints out in English.
This happens because the activity Additional Communication Languages is not in the Project.
This Activity allows you to communicate in languages other than the logon languages chosen during scoping, you can select a number of languages from the list of available communication languages. The system then supports the translation of certain texts on system UIs and printed forms into these allowed communication languages.
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Implementation Projects View.
- Select the Project and click on Open Activity List.
- Then search in All Activities for Additional Communication Languages.
- See that it says it is not in the Project.
- Select the Activity and click on Add to Project.
After following the steps above and setting up the activity, the future printings shall come out in the selected language.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To