You want to know when the system allows to reverse a Bank Statement through background job.
Reproducing the Issue
To reverse the bank statement you follow the steps below:
- Access the Liquidity Management work center.
- Access the Bank Statements view.
- Select the Bank Statement you want to reverse.
- Press View All button.
- Select the Reverse option.
- Systems shows a pop-up with the warning message 'The bank statement you want to reverse contains to many items that are still allocated. We recomment that you reverse the bank statement in background.'
- Select the option button Reverse in backbround.
The system shows the pop-up when the bank statement has around a thousand line items.
With this, you have the option to run the job via backend (Reverse in background) and via frontend (Reverse immediately). If you choose to run the job via frontend, as the bank statement has too many items, the system will possibly time out.
Note that if you have a bank statement with several line items and the system crashes upon reversal, but no pop-up with Reverse in background option is shown, create an incident to Cloud Support.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To