When running the Check Tool against EC Core > Person > Null or Empty Per Person UUID (NullOrEmptyPerPersonUUID), the following issue is found:
The Detailed Results shows the following:
Employee Central - Check Ttool
- Starting in version b1608, a new field - perpersonUUID - was added to the per_person table and its entity object.
- The perpersonUUID field is populated during the New Hire process with a unique immutable id which is not available for reporting and is not exposed in any UI.
- This change was done to facilitate future suite integration.
- For per_person records created prior to release b1608, the UUID field is empty.
- When running the Check Tool "NullOrEmptyPerPersonUUID", these empty UUID fields will be flagged
The check result is expected and has no impact on existing processes.
To resolve the error, Product Support or your Implementation Partner can run a job from Provisioning called 'Initialize per person immutable id' :
NOTE: Please only run this job once. When the job is completed, please run the same Check Tool again, and the error will be resolved (the check will pass).
per person UUID , GUID , ECT-51642 , ECT-74230, Null or Empty Per Person UUID Check, check tool, NullOrEmptyPerPersonUUID , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Information , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem