- When running the Check Tool against EC Core > Per Person GUID the following issue is found:
- The Detailed Results shows the following:
Employee Central - check tool
- Starting in version b1608, a new field - perpersonUUID - was added to the per_person table and its entity object.
- The perpersonUUID field is populated during the New Hire process with a unique immutable id which is not available for reporting and is not exposed in any UI.
- This change was done to facilitate future suite integration.
- For per_person records created prior to release b1608, the UUID field is empty.
- When running the Check Tool against EC Core > Per Person GUID, these empty UUID fields will generate the NULL_OR_EMPTY_PER_PERSON_UUID_CHECK message.
This is completely expected behavior and has no impact on existing processes. Nothing needs to be done.
However, if you still want to workaround this error then below can be done by support or partner,
Run a job called 'Initialize per person immutable id' :
Post the job run, you will not face this error anymore.
1 check with error , per person UUID , GUID , ECT-51642 , ECT-74230 Null or Empty Per Person UUID Check check tool , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Information , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Product Enhancement