You are creating a Goods and Service Receipt for a Third-Party Purchase Order. In the New Goods and Service Receipt screen, no Items are displayed and the following Warning appears: Cannot confirm third party PO ABC (ABC represents the Purchase Order ID of the relevant Purchase Order) item X as source document for this GSA.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Goods and Service Receipts work center.
2. Choose the Purchase Orders to Be Delivered / Show by Documents view.
3. Show Outstanding Purchase Orders.
4. Find Purchase Order ABC.
5. Click New Goods and Service Receipt.
In the New Goods and Service Receipt screen, no Items are displayed and the following Warning appears: Cannot confirm third party PO ABC item X as source document for this GSA.
This is expected system behaviour. Since the Third-Party Purchase Order is for a Material, no Goods and Service Receipt is required. In this case the system expects an Inbound Delivery.
You need to create an Inbound Delivery for the Third-Party Purchase Order.
1. Go to the Third-Party Order Fulfillment work center.
2. Select the Third-Party Purchase Orders view.
3. Search for the Purchase Order ABC and choose the button New Third-Party Delivery Notification.
4. In the New Third-Party Delivery Notification screen fill in the required fields.
5. Click Save and then Release.
KBA , AP-GSP , Goods and Service Acknowledgement , How To